Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Random Day

Why should I
1) Not retire from the 9-5 job at 45? J
2) Not change the life of someone I had the power and privilege to?
3) Not keep my soul and my spirit turned out in the best gear?
4) Not do things which bring a smile, however faint, even on the face of a perfect stranger?
5) Not ‘be’ anyone, not a son, brother, husband, friend, boss, subordinate, for 1 hour everyday?
6) Not be moved by the despair and poverty around?
7) Not take pleasure in the small things in life: observing ants filing on a window-sill (every observed that? You’d be surprised at their industry and method!!)
8) Not get wet in the first showers?
9) Not splash around in mud puddles with ‘urchins’?
10) Not raise myself without raising my voice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home