Monday, March 13, 2006

Passion
07-04-2002 1:13 A.M,
Curium Beach, Cyprus
Beneath the blanket of stars, wet sand in my feet 
The sound of the sea -- crashing in my ears
The passion, the frenzy; of longing embrace
The waves rushing to meet the shore,
I see love unbridled like never before….

The wait is over -- the lovers meet
With no one as witness; Save the stars and the breeze..
And walking alongside; My solitude and me
My dream lies shattered -- the mirage disappears
Mocked by the moon and driven to tears,
I open my eyes and feel you near ….
You hold my hands and touch my face 
Of all the pain I felt within, there’s not a single trace.

You still do it to me -- After all these years,
Put a smile on my lips, Calm my fears…..
As I lie down drenched, lost in your thoughts 
You rush into my arms, along with the waves...
Engulf me with so much love, wash away the pain .
Images flash in my eyes; Of many years past -- the cool summer rain,
The moment I saw you there, I knew I'd never,
Ever be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home