Sunday, September 11, 2005

Forgive me GOD! I have not turned out the way you intended …


GOD, Are you American by any chance? GWB’s** Cousin???

Forgive me god for I have betrayed the intelligence you have endowed me with. Forgive me for I have used this ‘intelligence’ to sell my soul; forgive me for I, as a human being, am immune to pain felt by others, to the suffering all around me. Forgive me for leading a false life, for paying more attention to the cleavage of a ‘page 3 diva’ than the picture of a suffering child.

We believe we are the most superior life form around … because we can build highrises, we explore distant space, we have a language (many actually), feelings (really???), cure to diseases (yeah!!)…. We also have invented jealousy, greed, corruption, crime, nuclear bombs among other things.

Other animals don’t hoard for fun, they don’t kill for pleasure, they don’t plot against others, they do communicate (look at ant colonies, schools of dolphins, groups of elephants etc.)

We kill others in your name. We have divided YOU amongst ourselves and we would kill for the other YOU that we don’t possess. We have given you names; We have given you an existence; We design your actions & reactions everyday;
It is we who control you and not you who control us.

How could you be so foolish to create a Frankenstein knowing that it would turn around and go for you someday.

GOD, ARE YOU AMERICAN BY ANY CHANCE???? :)

P.S: I am a believer of free speech and have an opinion beyond CNN & Fox. I do not dislike all things American, I love most of it and I am NOT a French Agent. I just can’t help asking myself – “How could you have been so stupid as to create OBL / UBL?”

** GWB = George W Bush (Don’t we love acronyms :)